Gold2Cash Employment Opportunity
For immediate consideration upload your resume.
* Required fields
OrDownload Application (PDF)
Download MS Word Document
Customer Service / Sales / Precious Metals Buyer.
- Locations: Vineland, Bridgeton/Upper Deerfield, Millville Other locations: Monmouth County, Ocean County, Atlantic County, Gloucester County
- Employee Type: Part-time 25-35 hours/week
- Job Types: Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Jewelry
- Education: High School or equivalency
- Experience: Not required
Job Description:Customer Service/ Sales Representative / Gold & Precious Metals Buyer Gold2Cash is New Jersey's most well known and trusted name in the gold and precious metals buying industry. The primary reason why Gold2Cash has become one of the largest and fastest growing buyers is because we pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with people like you - our friends and neighbors. We are highly respected and trusted by the tens of thousands of people who have sold us their gold. We are actively recruiting for professional Buyers to join our growing team. Qualified candidates must be outgoing, energetic, and possess superior customer service skills with a strong sales background.
If you enjoy working with people in an upbeat high energy retail environment, then Gold2Cash is for you. With ongoing sales initiatives and promotions, our Buyers are consistently rewarded for outstanding customer service and sales. We are a young, growing company and we continue to open locations throughout the Northeast. We offer flexible hours and a competitive pay structure that includes salary plus generous commissions.
Gold2Cash has retail locations in Monmouth, Ocean, Atlantic and Cumberland counties and will be opening new locations throughout New Jersey. We are seeking part-time employees to work in the following areas:
- Vineland, NJ
- Millville, NJ
- Bridgeton/Upper Deerfield Twp., NJ
- Washington Twp., NJ
- Galloway Twp., NJ
- Manchester Twp., NJ
- Prior experience in retail sales and marketing is helpful
- Basic knowledge of the sales process and sales techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of energy and motivation
- Ability to engage customers and provide an exceptional level of service
- Effective computer skills
- Ability to handle cash drawer transactions
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- No experience in the jewelry industry is necessary; we will train you!
- Character counts and ethics matter
As a Customer Service/ Sales Representative / Gold & Precious Metals Buyer you would be responsible for:
- Engaging customers to explain our services
- Distributing marketing literature
- Weighing and testing jewelry pieces to determine their cash value
- Providing pay-outs to the customer in exchange for their unwanted gold, silver, platinum and coins
- Assisting District Manager with the daily operation of the kiosk